Monday, May 2, 2011

And they just keep coming...





The adventures that is. I recently turned the big 2-4 and have vowed to make this year the best one yet. I am trying new things, hence the blog, and putting myself out there. On that note, I started my first Etsy shop today (roughly10 minutes ago). In the past few months I've become obsessed with making fabric covered button earrings and while giving them to my friends for free is nice, I thought I would try to make a pretty penny while I'm at it. I only have a few uploaded on Etsy right now, but I am working on getting more and more up and for sale as we speak (or type).

Any who, today has been a very long day, I even hit the gym (gasp!), so I'll keep this short. Take a look at my earrings and let me know what you think..last plug, I promise. I was also curious if any of you sell items on Etsy? If so, do you have any tips for me? I would love to hear them.

Have a relaxing evening! I think I hear Bravo calling my name....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...